Hardware and software for RMIT staff
If you’re a staff member at RMIT University, chances are you’ll need a computer to get your job done. And once you’ve got it, you’ll want it installed, maintained and supported – so you can get on with your work.
Here’s what you get:
- advice on choosing the most appropriate computer specifications
- computer ordering service
- PC installation and set-up - pre-loaded with the most current RMIT Managed Operating Environment (MOE), with Microsoft Windows® and Office®
- Apple Mac® installation and set-up - pre-loaded with the most current operating system and Microsoft Office® for Mac
- full support, maintenance, upgrade and repair services
- end-of-life replacement service
- pick up co-ordination and recovery activities.